HAVEN RESORT IS OPEN FOR YOU!
HAVEN IS OPEN!
Come back to Haven Resorts and Spa, their great specials are in and meanwhile take a sip of their signature margarita. I have included the ingredients for you to make at home. As you sip into your margarita, just think of the next vacation in your mind, let Haven Resorts make it your real worry free vacation where the beautiful beach and awesome food, warm waters go thru your head. They will make sure that your rooms will be cleaned and sanitized before you walk in. See you soon!
- 2 ounces lemon shrub (see below for recipe)
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila Reposado or Sotol
- 1 Branch of Cilantro (Coriander)
- Red Pepper Slice
- 3 Large Ice Cubes (Crushed)
- Lemon juice and salt for rimming glass
- Shake lemon shrub and tequila in a shaker.
- Dip rim of glass in lemon juice then into salt. Add ice, pour in drink, and garnish with cilantro and red pepper.
- 3 ounces fresh ginger slices
- 1/2 quart water
- 1 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 1 ounce apple cider vinegar
- Make ginger syrup: bring ginger, sugar, water, and salt to boil in saucepan, then lower heat to simmer and cook 45 minutes. Let cool. Keep up to one week in refrigerator.
- Make the shrub: mix the cooled ginger syrup with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.